One Swimming Pool
On the beach in front of us every apartment has at its disposal one umbrella, one sun bed and one sun chair. Every day our guests can have fun on the sea with activities like Acquagym, Morning warm up, Baby-Club. On the beach you can have also half-board or full-board service (for informations about the prices please ask at the reception).
Our guests can use also a laundry room with automatic coin washing machines (5,50 euro a coin for a load of 5 kg of laundry including soaps and softener), iron and ironing board.
A beach promenade full of palms, orange trees, fountains surely deserves a walk. So why not profit by the bike rental directly in our Residence (1 euro each hour, 7 euro for 24h, 5 euro each day for weekly rentals).
On the ground floor our lounge bar is up to satisfy the needs of all the guests. Every morning it is possible to have a rich continental buffet breakfast from 7:30 am to 10:30 am (4 euro each person) where you can taste a simple cappuccino with croissant, cold cuts, yogurt, cornflakes, juices, toasts, biscuits, fresh fruit. In other words everything from sweet to savoury to begin in the best way a magnificent vacation day.
Aside from the breakfast the lounge bar is well-provided with beverages, snacks, ice-cream, ready-to-use convenience foods. And for them who prefer something fresh we prepare also vegetable salad, caprese and sandwiches on the spot.
When you don’t want to spend your day on the beach we can offer you a lot of alternative activities (just ask at the reception for all information and bookings):
- Visits to neighbourhood towns of historical, cultural, artistic and religious interest (Ascoli Piceno, Acquaviva Picena, Ripatransone, Offida, Monteprandone, Cossignano, Castignano and others)
- Tours and guided visits to places like Rome-Vatican, Loreto, Saint Pius, Pope meeting, Gran Sasso, Acquapark, FrasassiCaves and others
- Boat trip during the day and also during the night with open-sea bath and lunch or dinner on board, departure from the harbour of San Benedettodel Tronto
- Shopping tour in the most significant footwear industry area of Italy
- Curious artistic “Train” that starts from the Residence, passes along the beach road of Grottammare and goes up to the medieval town, return after about 1 hour
- Nordic Walking and Sea Walking
- Sail courses at the boat club of San Benedetto del Tronto
- Tennis, five-a-side football, gym
- Trekking in the near national park of the SibilliniMountains or in the national park of Gran Sasso and LagaMountains
- Indoor play-ground for children in the rainy days
The staff of the reception speaks fluently 2 foreign languages (english and german) and will be very helpful to our guests for every information or service like telefax, photocopies, digital scans, letter post, translations. The Residence Costazzurra offers for free a Wi-Fi connection (in the reception/hall and in the entrance area) to fulfil the desires of everyone.